Happy Thanksgiving everyone! Before diving into this list of the 80 Best Thanksgiving Instagram Captions and Quotes, I want to take a quick second to say how thankful I am for you! I truly wouldn't have this career, or this life, without all the support that each of you has given me throughout the years. So without getting too corny (pun kind of intended, in the spirit of Thanksgiving), I just want to say thanks for being here. Now, let's get to the good stuff(ing). Sorry, I had to!
Thanksgiving is the perfect excuse to grab some updated photos with all your grandmas, grandpas, aunts, uncles, cousins, pups, and everyone in between! Once you've captured your family photos, the hard part is decidi to caption them when posting on Instagram. This guide to the 80 Best Thanksgiving Instagram Captions and Quotes is perfect for anyone in need of some holiday inspiration! If you want even more ideas on how to caption your family Turkey Day photos, take a look at my 30 Fall Instagram Captions guide!
Cute Thanksgiving Instagram Captions
Whether your favorite part of Thanksgiving is the family, the food, or the football, these Thanksgiving Instagram captions are perfect for any and all of your Thanksgiving 2022 photos.
1. These are the moments that really matter.
2. Currently in Thanksgiving mode.
3. Thanksgiving isn't a day, it's a state of mind.
4. Feeling thankful, grateful, and blessed.
5. Thankful every day, but especially today.
6. Happy Thanksgiving, from my family to yours
7. Counting all my harvest blessings today.
8. Food always tastes better when shared with loved ones.
9. Good food, good people, good times.
10. There's nothing better than a Thanksgiving feast.
Cute Thanksgiving Quotes for Instagram
One great way to share your family photos on Turkey Day is with a cute Thanksgiving Instagram quote. These are some of my personal favorites!
11. "I awoke this morning with devout thanksgiving for my friends, the old and the new." -Ralph Waldo Emerson
12. "Thanksgiving Day is a good day to recommit our energies to giving thanks and just giving." -Amy Grant
13. "I love Thanksgiving because it's a holiday that is centered around food and family, two things that are of utmost importance to me." -Marcus Samuelsson
14. "Thanksgiving is a time of togetherness and gratitude." -Nigel Hamilton
15. "Over and over I marvel at the blessings of my own life: Each year has grown better than the last." -Lawrence Welk
16. "Not what we say about our blessings, but how we use them, is the true measure of our Thanksgiving." -W.T. Purkiser
17. "I do think that families are the most beautiful things in all the world!" -Jo March, Little Women
18. "There is one day that is ours. Thanksgiving Day is the one day that is purely American." -O. Henry
19. "Give thanks not just on Thanksgiving Day, but every day of your life. Appreciate and never take for granted all that you have." -Catherine Pulsifer
20. "Forever on Thanksgiving the heart will find the pathway home." -Wilbur D. Nesbit
Funny Thanksgiving Captions and Quotes for Instagram
If you couldn't already tell, I love a good pun. These funny Thanksgiving captions and quotes for Instagram are the perfect way to add a little humor to your Turkey Day photos.
21. "Thanksgiving is the meal we aspire for other meals to resemble." -Jonathan Safran Foer
22. Let the gourd times roll.
23. "Good mashed potato is one of the great luxuries of life." -Lindsey Bareham
24. My happy place is between the turkey and the gravy.
25. "It's Thanksgiving and we should not want to be together, together!" -Rachel Green, Friends
26. It doesn't get any butter than this.
27. "It's not too much food. This is what we've been training for our whole lives. This is our destiny, this is our finest hour." -Lorelai Gilmore, Gilmore Girls
28. Eyes on the pies.
29. "I come from a family where gravy is considered a beverage." -Erma Bombeck
30. I can't button my pants, but every bite was worth it.
Thanksgiving Instagram Captions and Quotes About Gratitude
One of my favorite parts about Thanksgiving is getting to spend the whole day reflecting on who and what I'm grateful for in my life. If you want to join in on the spirit of thankfulness, try using one of these Thanksgiving Instagram captions and quotes about gratitude.
31. "Gratitude can turn a meal into a feast." -Melody Beattie
32. There's always something to be grateful for.
33. "The real gift of gratitude is that the more grateful you are, the more present you become." -Robert Holden
34. Giving thanks is as easy as pumpkin pie.
35. "We should certainly count our blessings, but we should also make our blessings count." -Neal A. Maxwell
36. Be grateful, not hateful.
37. "Thanksgiving isn't just a day. It's a way we can live our lives every day." -Katrina Mayer
38. Choose to be grateful, no matter what.
39. "I am grateful for what I am and have. My thanksgiving is perpetual." -Henry David Thoreau
40. In everything, give thanks.
Short Thanksgiving Captions for Instagram
You don't need to say a lot to make a big impact! These short Thanksgiving captions for Instagram get straight to the point while still being fun and engaging.
41. I'm in my happy place.
42. Bring on the food coma!
43. Blessed to call them family.
44. Small moments create big memories.
45. Here's to full plates and fuller hearts.
46. Positive vibes only.
47. I'm just here for the pie.
48. Sorry, I'm too full to think of a better caption.
49. Gobble 'til you wobble.
50. Clear plates, full stomachs, can't lose.
Short Thanksgiving Quotes for Instagram
Sometimes, it's best to leave things to the pros. Any one of these short Thanksgiving Instagram quotes will pair perfectly with your 2022 family photos.
51. "When I started counting my blessings, my whole life turned around." -Willie Nelson
52. "Thanksgiving creates abundance." -Ann Voskamp
53. "Thanksgiving, after all, is a word of action." -W.J. Cameron
54. "No one has ever become poor by giving." -Anne Frank
55. "What if today, we were just grateful for everything?" -Charlie Brown, A Charlie Brown Thanksgiving
56. "Be thankful for what you have; you'll end up having more." -Oprah Winfrey
57. "Always have an attitude of gratitude." -Sterling K. Brown
58. "If you are really thankful, what do you do? You share." -W. Clement Stone
59. "Be present in all things and thankful for all." -Maya Angelou
60. "These sweatpants are all that fit me right now." -Regina George, Mean Girls
Thanksgiving Instagram Captions for Couples
While food is obviously the #1 best thing about Thanksgiving, family is a close second (kidding, of course). If you're sharing Turkey Day with someone special this year, I recommend using one of these Thanksgiving Instagram captions for couples when sharing your photos.
61. You're the apple (pie) of my eye.
62. I couldn't do life without you.
63. The gravy to my turkey.
64. Thankful for you most of all.
65. Not to be corny, but you make me happy.
66. Pumpkin kisses and harvest wishes.
67. Love at first bite.
68. And they lived apple-y ever after.
69. You sure are pumpkin special.
70. Feeling all warm and fuzzy.
One Word Thanksgiving Captions for Instagram
A lot of times, less really is more. These one word Thanksgiving captions for Instagram are super simple and perfectly capture what Thanksgiving is all about.
Best Thanksgiving Instagram Captions and Quotes
For many families out there, Thanksgiving can be a pretty chaotic holiday. Between the traveling, cooking, and wrangling everybody together for family photos, it can be tough to find a moment to pause and reflect on all the blessings you have to be thankful for. Amidst all the running around, the last thing you want to spend your time on is coming up with just the right Instagram caption for your 2022 Thanksgiving photos. That's exactly why I put together this list of the 80 Best Thanksgiving Instagram Captions and Quotes! Whether you want to ks fun and lighthearted or take a moment to really reflect on the significance of the day, this list has a little bit of everything. I want to wish each of you a very happy Thanksgiving, and I hope you get to spend the day surrounded by delicious food and beloved friends and family.
If you're interested in booking a session for yourself or a loved one, I'd love to work with you! Please give me a shout, and let's make it happen: https://www.casaraphoto.com/services
(c) Jessi Casara Photography
Jessi is a lifestyle documentary photographer based in southern Alabama, serving the Gulf Coast from Mobile, AL to Pensacola, FL, along with the Nashville, Chattanooga, and Atlanta areas. She specializes in couple, wedding, maternity, newborn and family photography, and also enjoys commercial and creative portraiture. Available for travel worldwide. Find out more at www.casaraphoto.com