With Mother's Day just around the corner, it's the perfect time to start planning out what captions or quotes you'll be using for this year's Mother's Day Instagram post.
Let's be real - moms are literal heroes and should be celebrated every single day, but Mother's Day is a great opportunity to show some extra love and appreciation for everything your mom put up with over the years (I know I didn't always make things easy on my momma, lol). I've rounded up 60 Mother's Day Instagram captions and quotes that range from sweet to funny and everything in between, so let's jump in!
Make sure to tag me on Insta (@jessi_casara) if you use any of these captions so I can show your momma some love, too.
Cute Mother's Day Instagram Captions
1. No words, just love.
2. I got it from my mama!
3. Love you more, Mom.
4. Who needs superheroes when we have moms?
5. Thanks for making me who I am today.
6. I love you to the moon and back.
7. Home is wherever mom is.
8. No matter how old you get, sometimes you just need your mom.
9. Everything I am is because of you, Mom.
10. I'll take any excuse to show my appreciation for you, Mom. Happy Mother's Day!
Funny Mother's Day Captions for Instagram
11. Thanks for loving me through all my awkward phases.
12. Mom always reminds me to stop and sip the rosé.
13. You're not a regular mom, you're a cool mom.
14. You better call your mamas today!
15. The older I get the more I realize mother really does know best.
16. I wouldn't be here without you - literally.
17. I think I'll keep you around.
18. Everything I know about being a dog mom, I learned from you.
19. Thanks for keeping me alive!
20. #1 favorite mom.
Sweet Mother's Day Instagram Captions
21. No matter where life takes us, I can always feel your love.
22. I'd choose you to be my mom every time.
23. My first friend, my best friend, my forever friend.
24. You mean the world to me, Mom.
25. Being your daughter/son is my favorite thing in the world.
26. Thankful for you every day, but especially today.
27. There aren't enough words to express how much I love you!
28. I couldn't ask for a better mom.
29. Thanks for teaching me what unconditional love looks like.
30. I wouldn't be half the person I am today without your love and guidance.
Best Mother's Day Quotes for Instagram
31. "All that I am, or ever hope to be, I owe to my angel mother." -Abraham Lincoln
32. "You never stop needing your mom." -Kate Winslet
33. "My mom taught me a woman's mind should be the most beautiful part of her." -Sonya Teclai
34. "A mother and daughter's love is never separated." -Viola Shipman
35. "When you look into your mother's eyes, you know that is the purest love you can find on this earth." -Mitch Albom
36. "God couldn't be everywhere so that is why He invented mothers." -Because I Said So
37. "I know you were on my side even when I was wrong." -Taylor Swift, "The Best Day (Taylor's Version)"
38. "You taught me strength, and you gave me guidance." -Ashanti, "Mother"
39. "You've given me everything that I will need to make it through this crazy thing called life." -Carrie Underwood, "Mama's Song"
40. "I'm everything I am because you loved me." -Celine Dion, "Because You Loved Me"
Short Mother's Day Instagram Quotes
41. "I love you a thousand yellow daisies." -Gilmore Girls
42. "We are born of love; love is our mother." -Rumi
43. "The best place to cry is on a mother's arms." -Jodi Picoult
44. "A mother is best. A mother knows what is inside of you." -Amy Tan
45. "I love you 3000." -Avengers: Endgame
46. "My mother is everything to me." -Demi Lovato
47. "A mother's love liberates." -Maya Angelou
48. "A mother's arms are more comforting than anyone else's." -Princess Diana
49. "I admire you for the strength you've instilled in me." -Justin Bieber, "Turn to You"
50. "I love you, momma." -Snoop Dogg, "I Love My Momma"
Funny Mother's Day Quotes for Instagram
51. "I only love my bed and my mama, I'm sorry." -Drake, "God's Plan"
52. "You might have a mom, she might be the bomb, but ain't nobody got a mom like mine." -Meghan Trainor, "Mom"
53. "She's a queen, second to none. Take care of your mother, you only get one." -Mr. T, "Treat Your Mother Right"
54. "It's not easy being a mother. If it were, fathers would do it." -The Golden Girls
55. "Setting a good example for your children takes all the fun out of middle age."-William Feather
56. "When your mother asks, 'Do you want a piece of advice?' it's a mere formality. It doesn't matter if you answer yes or no. You're going to get it anyway." -Erma Bombeck
57. "Being a mom has made me really tired and so happy." -Tina Fey
58. "Parenting is f**king hard." -Adele
59. "My mother had a great deal of trouble with me, but I think she enjoyed it." -Mark Twain
60. "If evolution really works, how come mothers only have two hands?" -Milton Berle
Don't forget to bookmark this post for later when it's time to post your Mother's Day photos!
If you're interested in booking a family session, I'd love to work with you! Please give me a shout, and let's make it happen: https://www.casaraphoto.com/services
(c) Jessi Casara Photography
Jessi is a lifestyle documentary photographer based in southern Alabama, serving the Gulf Coast from Mobile, AL to Pensacola, FL, along with the Nashville, Chattanooga, and Atlanta areas. She specializes in couple, wedding, maternity, newborn and family photography, and also enjoys commercial and creative portraiture. Available for travel worldwide. Find out more at www.casaraphoto.com