Summer is in full swing, so if you're struggling to find the perfect summer caption or quote for Instagram, I've got you covered. Between family beach sessions, vacations, parties, and date nights, you'll probably be snapping pics for Instagram all summer long. It can be hard to decide on the perfect caption to pair with your summer photos, so I put together this list of the Top 90 Summer Instagram Captions and Quotes to help you out. Let's dive in!
Best Summer Instagram Captions
I don't really believe in saving the best for last, so here are my recommendations for the BEST summer Instagram captions!
1. Living for these summer days.
2. Sunshine is my medicine of choice.
3. So much sun, so little time.⛱️
4. Summer is a state of mind.
5. I was made for sunny days.
6. The tans may fade, but the memories will last forever.
7. Spending my days catching some rays.
8. Nothing but good vibes and blue skies.
9. Just trying to live in the sunshine.
10. Never stop chasing your summmer.
Best Summer Instagram Quotes
I like to mix things up every now and then by using a quote for Instagram, and these are some of the best summer Instagram quotes.
11. "Everything good, everything magical, happens between the months of June and August." -Jenny Han
12. "Live in the sunshine. Swim in the sea. Drink in the wild air." -Ralph Waldo Emerson
13. "Summer has a flavor like no other. Always fresh and simmered in sunshine." -Oprah Winfrey
14. "I had that familiar conviction that life was beginning over again with the summer." -F. Scott Fitzgeraldf
15. "I wonder what it would be like to live in a world here it was always June." -L.M. Montgomery
16. "I love how summer just wraps its arms around you like a warm blanket." -Kellie Elmore
17. "Keep your face to the sun and you will never see the shadows." -Helen Keller
18. "The sun does not shine for a few trees and flowers, but for the wide world's joy." -Henry Ward Beecher
19. "In early June the world of leaf and blade and flowers explode, and every sunset is different." -John Steinbeck🌅
20. "On an island in the sun, we'll be playing and having fun." -Weezer
Short Summer Captions for Instagram
Why overcomplicate things? Keep your post sweet and simple with a short summer caption for Instagram.
21. Suns out, buns out.
22. Follow the sun and you'll never be lost.
23. Vacation mode: activated.😎
24. Cool for the summer.
25. Soaking up the sun.
26. Living on island time.
27. Good morning, sunshine.
28. Blue skies and sunshine - what could be better?
29. Sunshine is the best medicine.
30. Paradise found.
Short Summer Quotes for Instagram
These short summer quotes for Instagram are great to use for any of your couple or family summer photos.
31. "In summer, the song sings itself." -Williams Carlos Williams
32. "Summertime is always the best of what might be." -Charles Bowden
33. "Here comes the sun." -The Beatles
34. "It was June, and the world smelled of roses." -Maude Hart Lovelace
35. "May summer last a hundred years." -Frances Mayes
36. "Everybody's gone surfin', surfin' USA." -Beach Boys🏄🏼♀️
37. "Summer means happy times and good sunshine." -Brian Wilson
38. "I felt like summer had taken me over." -Junot Diaz
39. "But tomorrow may rain, so I'll follow the sun." -The Beatles
40. "Spring being a tough act to follow, God created June." -Al Bernstein
Funny Summer Instagram Captions and Quotes
One of my favorite strategies for sharing posts on Instagram is to pair them with a funny caption or quote, so I've got 10 funny summer Instagram captions and quotes you'll love.
41. Girls just wanna have sun!
42. Winter who? I don't know her.
43. "When all else fails, take a vacation." -Betty Williams
44. If you're not barefoot, you're overdressed.
45. I need a six-month vacation twice a year.
47. Catch flights, not feelings.✈️
48. Life is better in flip flops.
49. Summer, don't be shy - stay a while!
50. A pineapple a day keeps the doctor away.
Cute Summer Instagram Captions and Quotes
When you want to keep things lighthearted and fun, pair your summer photos with a cute summer Instagram caption or quote.
51. If you need me, I'll be under the sun.
52. "I'm gonna soak up the sun." -Sheryl Crow
53. Good times and tan lines.
54. "I got a pocketful of sunshine." -Natasha Bedingfield
55. Tan lines are just kisses from the sun.
56. Make your own sunshine.☀️
57. Summertime and feeling fine.
58. In a sunshine state of mind.
59. Living for sandals, sunshine, and sangria.
60. If you need me, I'll be chasing sunsets all summer.
Romantic Summer Captions for Instagram
There's just something about warm summer nights spent with the person you love most in the world, am I right? Here are some romantic summer captions for Instagram to go with your summer couple photos.
61. I couldn't love you s'more.
62. Live by the sun, love by the moon.
63. Summer lovin'.
64. Just you, me, and the sea.
65. The sun rises for you and me.
66. I never want this summer to end.
67. Meet me at the campfire.🔥
68. Summer is better with you by my side.
69. I want to spend all my summers with you.
70. You make everything golden.
Beach Summer Instagram Captions
Hopefully, you're able to take a trip to the beach at some point this summer (maybe for a Gulf Coast family beach session😉). When you do, pair your photos with these beach summer Instagram captions.
71. Life is better at the beach.
72. Happy as a clam.
73. The beach is always a good idea.
74. Official beach bum.
75. I'll sea you at the beach!
76. Happiness comes in waves.🌊
77. Eat. Sleep. Beach. Repeat.
78. Beach vibes only.
79. Don't worry, beach happy.
80. Beach, please!
One-Word Summer Instagram Captions
I'm rounding out this guide to the Top 90 Summer Instagram Captions and Quotes with some of my favorite one-word summer Instagram captions.
I hope this guide to the best summer Instagram captions and quotes for 2023 inspires you to share all your fun summer photos! Don't forget to book your Gulf Coast family beach session ASAP before dates fill up.
(c) Jessi Casara Photography
Jessi is a lifestyle documentary photographer based in southern Alabama, serving the Gulf Coast from Mobile, AL to Pensacola, FL, along with the Nashville, Chattanooga, and Atlanta areas. She specializes in couple, wedding, maternity, newborn, and family photography, and also enjoys commercial and creative portraiture. Available for travel worldwide. Find out more at www.casaraphoto.com.